1、发动机已启动,随时可以出发!Fired up and ready to serve.2、金属比血肉更硬。Metal is harder than flesh.3、骨头,只是可怜的替代品。Bone is a poor alternative.4、看,你正在漏油。Look, you're leaking。
详细答案:
1、发动机已启动,随时可以出发!
Fired up and ready to serve.
2、金属比血肉更硬。
Metal is harder than flesh.
3、骨头,只是可怜的替代品。
Bone is a poor alternative.
4、看,你正在漏油。
Look, you're leaking.
5、你的蒸汽正在泄漏。
Your steam is escaping.
6、在恐惧中颤抖吧,肉人。
Quake in fear, fleshling.
7、刚才那一下疼吗?
Does that hurt?
8、消灭!统统消灭!
Exterminate! Exterminate!
9、发生故障……系统供电正在减弱……(渐弱地)
Malfunction… systems powering down…
10、要精确。
Precisely.
11、召唤师,我想变形……
I put the "go" in "golem".That was humor. Other golems find that to be appropriately funny.
12、我还在听。
I remain focused.
13、魔法在呼唤着我。
The magic calls to me.
14、多多活动,就不会生锈。
A rolling golem gathers no rust.
15、顺其自然。
As long as it takes.
16、魔法和蒸汽指引着我!
Magic and steam, guide me!
17、我在嘎吱作响。有谁带润滑油了么?
I'm squeaking. Anybody got oil?
18、人类的时代该结束了!
The time of man has come to an end.