They will fear the wild。狂野,将使他们感到畏惧!Claw or spear, your end's the same。不管是用爪还是用矛,你的结局都是一样的。Mmm… the taste of coward。恩恩……懦夫的味道。a series of growls and spits。系列的低吼,以及猫科动物的呼噜声。
详细答案:
They will fear the wild
狂野,将使他们感到畏惧!
Claw or spear, your end's the same
不管是用爪还是用矛,你的结局都是一样的。
Mmm… the taste of coward
恩恩……懦夫的味道。
a series of growls and spits
系列的低吼,以及猫科动物的呼噜声
We'll prey on the civilized
我们会有文明地捕食的。
I'll show these housecats real claws
我要让这些家猫们见识下什么才是真正的爪子。
The untamed know no fear
野生生物从来不知道什么是害怕。
Don't be nervous.
别紧张。
Did I mention it's mating season?
我有提到过是繁殖季节么?
I will guide you
我将指引您通往胜利。
Let me show you the way
让我为您指路。
On the prowl
正在觅食。
You call this civilized?
你把这个称作有教养?
You cannot cage me, Summoner.
你关不住我的,召唤师。
Instinct guides my steps
本能引领着我的脚步。
I'm all natural
我可是纯天然的。
Here mousy, mousy, mousy.
这儿的鼠辈可真多啊。