你好,巨大的闪光金矿,我必须摧毁你。Greetings giant glowing mineral! I must break you!喔,巨大的水晶?我来和它打。Uuuh, a giant crystal? I'll fight it.通用台词你要准备好修补身子了。You're going to need some mending.呃,你们这些人没有战斗的时候都做什么?
详细答案:
选择英雄台词
石像展翅。
Time to make an impact!
攻击台词
你好,巨大的闪光金矿,我必须摧毁你。
Greetings giant glowing mineral! I must break you!
喔,巨大的水晶?我来和它打。
Uuuh, a giant crystal? I'll fight it.
通用台词
你要准备好修补身子了。
You're going to need some mending.
呃,你们这些人没有战斗的时候都做什么?
Sooo what do you people do when you're not fighting?
好多的东西要砸碎!
So many things to SQUASH!
算我欺负你了。
Not a fair fight.
来和我打吧,小兵人们。
Fight me small warrior person!
还好我不流血。
Good thing I don't bleed.
吸收魔法,释放力量。
Magic goes in, might comes out.
哼哼,人类能被打坏。
Haha, people break.
我,吃,魔法!
I, EAT, MAGIC!
我们没有必要战斗,但我乐意奉陪!
We don't have to fight, LET'S DO THOUGH!
这么巧,你也是个大家伙,和我打吧。
Greetings, fellow large thing, Let’s fight!
这一战将会名垂千古。
Now this will be a fight for the ages.
那家伙才够我练手。
Yes, now that’s a fellow i can punch!
嘿,石头打石头。
Heh, stone on stone!
你是哨兵?我也是哨兵,我们该打一架。
You’re a sentinel? I’m a sentinel! We should fight!
就像是弱小版的我。
It’s like a weaker version of me.
我们来制造暴力吧,石头同胞!
Let us make violence, fellow rock man!
我的翅膀对你的翅膀,打吧!
My wings versus yours. Let’s go!
你好啊,美人,干嘛呢?
Hello beautiful, what are you doing here?
购买道具台词
嘿嘿嘿,我喜欢买人类的东西。
Hehehe, I like buying person things.
嗯,没有说明书?
Hmm, doesn’t come with instructions.
我不知道这是什么,不过肯定特别棒。
I don’t what this is, I bet it’s great though.
它能用来做出新东西。
Let builds into something.
哈哈,小不点。
Ha-ha, tiny!
嗯,红红的。
Hmm, looks red.
可以嵌入我的裂缝。
To plug my cracks.
我想换一个7000码的大号。
Can i exchange this for a size 7000?
嗯,不合身。只能当手套了。
Hmm, it doesn’t fit.Guess I’ll just hold it.
护甲,让你觉得自己是石头做的。
Armour, kinda makes you feel like you’re made of stone.
布甲会保护我的石头皮。
Cloth will protect my rock hard skin!
呃,从来都不喜欢读书。
Ehh, never been much of a reader.
粉碎力量获得增幅!
Smashing power amplified!
一本书!哦,还得有人帮我翻页。
A book! Oh, just need someone to turn the pages for me.
一堆写满字的纸。
A paginated collection of words!
冰川?哦,听上去很巨大。
Glacial? Oh, that sounds big.
来自霜幕之地!谁知道是哪?
From the frozen loom! Whatever that is.
保护我,小冰盾。
Protect me, tiny ice shield!
哈哈,冰拳!
Ha-ha! Ice fist!
冰冰凉,但却让我感到温暖。
So cold. Yet it makes me feel all warm inside.
释放你的力量,魔法冰霜拳!
Unleash your power! Magic frozen fist!
带劲的尖刺!
Punchy spikes!
让我变强,紫色的发光大棍!
Make me stronger, purple zapping stick!
时光之杖?嗯,听上去很古老。
Rod of ages? Hmm, sounds old.
简直是绝配!我也……很古老。
This is perfect! I too, I’m very old.
我会把它当牙签。
I’ll use it as a toothpick.
可能需要再打一百个扣眼。
Might need to loose that a few hundred notches.
有一点……紧。
Belts a...little tight.
看上去很危险,我们把它烧了吧。
Looks dangerous. Let’s fire it up!
我拿它当戒指不可以啊?
I know. I’ll wear it as a ring!
死亡台词
我……崩坏了。
I...crumble.
把我……修好。
Mend...me.
我……裂了。
I...am...cracked
攻击防御塔台词
哦,你好啊,帅哥。
Well hello there, handsome.
终于棋逢对手。
At last a worthy opponent.
幸会,大炮人。
Well met, giant zapping man!
这个大家伙留给我。
I got the big guy!
这里只容得下你我之中一个。
There’s only room for one of us!
你瞅啥?
What are you lookin’at?
开玩笑台词
我姓正名义,字加里奥,正义加里奥。
My middle name is justice, Galio justice justice.
加里奥专治吹牛,绝不吹牛。
I came to chew bubblegum and kick butt, and I’m all out of butt.
击杀敌方英雄台词
呃,死人黏在我脚趾头上了。
Ew, dead guy in my toes.
太轻松。
Too easy.
草包。
Squish.
手下败将。
Vanquished!
蝼蚁。
Like a bug!
稀巴烂。
Splat.
下一个!
Next!
糟糕,误伤友军。
Oops, friendly fire.
草包!草包!草包!
Squish!Squish!Squish!
噢,多么辉煌啊!
Ohhh, that was glorious!
还有谁没趴下?
Who’s still standing?
哈哈哈哈,我们赢了没?
Hahahaha, did we win yet?
啊,展翅的感觉真好。
Ahh, feels good to stretch my wings.
获得生命不是我的选择,但我非常高兴有这样的结果。
I didn't choose to come to life, but I definitely prefer it.
我看见过太多,虽然我不太明白,但那些都是事实。
I've seen much, not sure I understand it but, it happened.
呵呵呵,伟大?这是对我的要求吗?
Hahaha, majestic! Is that what I'm supposed to be.
或许我是金石之躯,但我不一定就是铁石心肠。
I might be made out of stone, but that doesn't mean my heart is.
真希望高山能长出拳头,那样就能痛快一战了。
I wish mountains had fists, that would be a good fight.
嗯,这附近一定有强大的魔法。
Hmm, must be some powerful magic around here.
不知怎么的,我总是成为混战的中心。
Somehow I always end up in the center of everything.
创造我的家伙,他手艺不赖,是吧?
The guy that made me, he was pretty good right?
最大的悲剧就是眼看悲剧发生却无能为力。
Tragedy is worse when you can do nothing about it.
我希望他们给我雕一个朋友,永远都不会坏的那种。
I wish they'd chisel me a friend, some who don't break!
我知道这世界不公平,我也不想这么抢眼。
I know, it's completely unfair. I didn't ask to be this impressive.
我一直都想看看这片大陆外面的世界,希望有能打的。
I always wonder what lays beyond this land, something to fight I hope.
我不能回到底座上,还没完呢。
I am not going back on the pedestal, not yet....
我存在是为了阻止魔法,然而没了魔法我却不习惯。
They made me to stop magic, and yet I hate when it's gone.
睡觉,起床,打翻天!
I sleep, I wake, I break things.
嚯嚯,我都不知道我有尾巴!
Whoa, I didn't know I had a tail!
我可以把那个打碎吗?哦拜托,就一下。
Do I get to crush that? Please say yes.
我不知道为什么生命选择了我,但我充满感激。
I don't know why life chose me, but I'm glad it did.
我应该是某种象征,但象征了什么?我不确定。
I'm supposed to be a symbol, of what? I'm not so sure.
一旦有了灵魂,就很难被寄托什么象征。
It's hard to be a symbol, when you got a soul.
我们动身吧,一群人等着我鼓舞呢。
Let's move! I got people to inspire!
被所有人仰望的感觉,不容易。
It's not easy when everyone looks up to you.
麻烦来个人把我脑袋里的鸽子轰走!
Can someone PLEASE get the pigeons out of my head?
啊,法师,我喜欢他们被压扁的声音。
Oh mages, I love the way they squish.
我轻易打不坏。
I don't break easy.
有一次我和一间房子战斗,我记得是我赢了。
I fought a house once. I'm pretty sure I won.
故人离去,新人接续。这一定是魔法。
People vanish! And new ones take their places! It must be magic.
最好的防守……是我。
The best defense is me.
最好的防守是一尊出色的魔抗巨像。
The best defense is a good magic absorbing colossus.
我喜欢走路,听上去就像雷鸣!
I love walking, it sounds like thunder!
啊,世界,转瞬即逝。
Ah the world, it goes by in a flash.
该动身了,甩掉苔藓。
It's time to move! Shake off the moss.
我要走了,300吨的东西,你来搬搬看。
I'm going, you try moving 300 tons.
他们的门总是不够宽。
They just don't make doorways big enough.
沉睡就意味着告别。
Going to sleep means saying goodbye.
好玩的在哪里?
Which way is the fun?
接下来我打碎什么东西?
What should I break next?
他们说我禁魔石肤,我说我浑身是胆。
They say I'm all made of petricide, I say I'm all guts!
我曾爱过一个石甲兽,哦,缘分未到。
I fell in love with a crag-beast once, oh, wasn't meant to be.
我没去过太多地方,所以可能会喜欢这里。
I haven't been to many places, so I may aswell like this one.
重担放着我来。
Let ME do the heavy lifting.
躲到我身后,小肉球。
Get behind me huddled masses.
人的生命如此渺小。
People live such tiny lives!
我个子大,要求高。
I'm a big man, with big needs.
人类一年等于加里奥五十年。
One people year is fifty Galio-years.
我爱德玛西亚,这是我唯一到过的地方。
I love Demacia! It's the only place I've been.
终于有不同的景色了。
At last a change of scenary!
很显然谁也不能小看我。
Apparently I'm some sort of big deal.
谁想要被保护?
Who wants to get protected?
不好意思,现在是哪一任国王?
Excuse me, but, which kingdom are we on now?
我赶时间,咱们开打吧。
Don’t have long, let’s fight.
我来者不拒!
I'll take you all on!
嘲讽台词
不好意思,我刚睡醒,正在战斗吗?
I’m sorry, i just woke up. Where are we fighting?
嘿你,别惹德玛西亚,我看到你心里想的了。
Hey you, don’t mess with Demacia, i saw you thinking about it.
我昨天打过你吧,还是另外一个小东西?
Didn’t i fight you yesterday? Or was that a different puny thing?
你想坐在我宽厚的肩膀上吗?
Would you like to ride on my massive shoulder?
快,藏到我的裂缝里!
Quick! Hide in my crevices!
在我的身影下休息吧。
Rest in my ample shade!
你来自太空吗?愿与太空一战,出手吧!
You’re from space huh? I’d fight space, bring it on!
我一直都想与太阳一战,来吧太空人。
I’ve always wanted to fight the sun. Let’s go, space man!
嘿,吞食世界的,我给你带了零食——我的拳头!
Hey world eater, i got something you can snack on - it’s my fist!
是的,德玛西亚。
Dang right Demacia!
召唤你的神吧,刺青祭司,看看谁更强大。
Summon your god, painted priestess. And we’ll see whose mightier!
你也姓嘉文?我发誓我至少认识另外三个嘉文。
You’re a Jarvan? I swear I've met at least three others
你,小姑娘人,你能留在我身边陪我一起走吗?
You, young girl person. Can you stay and accompany me wherever i go?
嗯,奇怪,没人愿意雕刻你吗?
Hmm, how strange no one bothered to sculpt you?
水下的生活是什么样的?和鲸鱼打过吗?
So, whats it like living underwater? Fought any whales?
我喜欢你,小蓝东西,只有你始终不变。
I like you, small blue thing. You’re the one who doesn’t change.
回去挖洞吧,大爪子蠕虫。
Back to your hole, giant crawly worm!
哈哈哈,我们的战斗将会名垂千古,他们会散布方圆数里搜寻我们的碎片。
Ours would be a fight for the ages! They’d find pieces of us for miles around!
你长得真吓人,我把我的雕塑师介绍给你吧。
You look horrid. I should give you the name of my sculptor.
别对我张牙舞爪的,绒毛咆哮人。
Do not raise your claws at me, furry growly man.
看来我必须攻击下盘了,哼,下勾拳。
Looks like I’ll have to punch down...way down.
我不打小的东西,回去叫大恶人来。
I don’t fight small things. Come back with something bigger and meaner.
你这是用什么烂泥材料做的啊?
What awful material were you sculpted from?
爬上来当面对我说。
Climb up here and say that to my face!
你话太多了,大声多嘴的东西。
You speak a lot, loud talky thing.
哼,多亏我没有耳朵。
Huh, good thing i don’t have ears.
石像鬼?不,我更主要是禁魔巨像。
Gargoyle? No. I’m more of a magic-nullifying colossus.
登场台词
嗨,大家好!
Hi, everybody!